Kuja Dosha, Bhom Dosha, Angaraka Dosha, or Manglik Dosha?
] What is Mangal Dosha?
] The Importance of Mars in Mangalik Dosha
] Why is it considered as a drawback during marriage?
] What precaution is to be taken while checking the position of the Marsh in the horoscope?
] Under what circumstances the "Mangal Dosha" is not considered "Dosha"?
] Under what circumstances Marsh is treated as Mild?
] How horoscope of the spouse is treated as matching with the horoscope having "Mangal Dosha"?
] Positive Side of Being a Manglik
] Importance of Mangal "Marsh" in 21st Century
] Mangal Grah Shanti
What is Mangal
Whenever Mars is situated in 1, 4, 7, 8 or 12 th house of a natal chart or lunar chart (Moon chart) or navmansha horoscope it is called as 'Manglik dosha', Kuja Dosha, Bhom Dosha or Angaraka Dosha in Vedic Astrology. Manglik Dosh is present at the time of birth.
In Match making most famous and vicious problem is Mangal Dosh. In reality, it is not Mangal Dosh but it is called sumanglik dosha , it means problem in auspicious events of marriage life. It means that problem in something auspicious or good. In other words, stoppage in something auspicious or good work is known as Mangal Dosh. This dosh is known as very big problem in married life.
The Importance of Mars in Mangalik Dosha
Mars is the planet of action and capacity to project emotion. A strong and positive Mars is necessary to give us the energy, independence, will and self-confidence to carry out our endeavors. Without this we will have no real interest, passion or motivation to carry out anything to an end and accomplish its objective. But when it is not in good position the same aggression brings about competition, argument and conflict which, if unchecked can lead to domination, violence, injury and disaster. Mars is a planet that represents fire. It causes a dosha in the chart because it tends to burn the relationship between a husband and wife; causing rift, tensions and in some cases death of one spouse.
Why is it considered as a drawback during marriage?
Marsh affects the 4th, 7th & 8th house from the Marsh affects
The 4th, 7th & 8th house from the house in which it is placed.
This is called "Mangal Drushti".
Marsh is a planet which is representative of fire, electricity,chemicals, weapons, aggression, high
energy, blood, fight,accident etc...
Let's see what are the repercussions of Marsh located in these houses. Whichever house it is located or has its drushti, effects of Mangal are Experienced in the aspects of life represented by that house.
1st house: if Marsh is placed in the 1st house it will affect 4th, 7th & 8th house in addition to 1st. 1st house represents the personality of the person; hence person may be very short tempered. 4th house represents the house, vehicles of the person, hence there is a possibility of problems associated with house & vehicle e.g. accident due to fire, chemicals, electricity etc...7th house represents the Marital Life, spouse & business in partnership, hence there is a possibility of turbulent married life, spouse may be of very hot tempered nature, loss in partnership etc... 8th house represents death, sudden monetary gains etc... Hence there is a possibility of fatal accident to the person. Of course these are very broad guidelines. Many other angles need to be studied like the overall quality of the horoscope, power of the planets, aspects of the planets etc...
4th House: If it is placed in the 4th house it will affect 7th, 10th & 11th house in addition to 4th house. We have seen effects on 4th & 7th house. 10th house represents career, father, sleep etc... Hence there is a possibility of frequent changes/disturbances in the career, sleep disorder, issues with father or even early death of father etc... 11th house indicates the monetary gains in life, hence there is a possibility of losses due to accidents, theft etc...
7th House: Marsh in 7th house affects 10th, 1st & 2nd house in addition to 7th. 2nd house is the house that gives the idea about the wealth of the person. It indicates the family of the person & it is also the 8th house from 7th house indicating death of the married life/business in partnership. Hence Marsh drushti on this house can create issues among the family members; there is a less harmony among the members due to short tempered & aggressive behaviors. So also there are chances of loss of money.
8th House: It affects 11th, 2nd & 3rd house. 3rd house represents brothers & sisters of a person, the verbal communication skills, voice of the person, and achievements of the person. Hence Marsh might create tensions among siblings; person may be very rude & arrogant in speaking, might hurt others quite often & may suffer more failures than successes.
12th House: Marsh in 12th house affects 3rd, 6th & 7th house. 12th house indicates the spending nature of the person. Hence person may be of over spending nature. 6th house indicates diseases, thefts due to servants, maternal uncle etc...Person is likely to have diseases caused due to acidity, hyper tension, blood diseases etc...
Thus you will observe that if the Marsh is troublesome in these houses which affect the married life substantially. Hence horoscope with Mangal Dosha is treated unsuitable.
What precaution is to be taken while checking the position of the Marsh in the horoscope?
1. First & foremost the horoscope must be "Bhavachalit Kundali" & not the genaral Lagna Kundali.
2. It is advisable to consult an expert Astrologer in taking decision in case of Mangal Dosha.
Under what circumstances the "Mangal Dosha" is not considered "Dosha"?
There are number of combinations, which result into the cancellation of the Kuja or Mangal or Mars Dosha in a horoscope, i.e.
· If mars is "Neech" i.e. in Cancer
· If mars is near Sun.
· If mars is in Aries in 1st house
· If mars is in Scorpion in 4th house
· If mars is in Capricorn in 7th house
· If mars is in Leo in 8th house
·If mars is in Sagittarius in 12th house.
· If mars is in 4th House except in case of Libra and Taurus or Aries or Scorpio
· If mars is in 8th House except in case of Sagittarius and Pisces or Virgo and Capricorn.
· If the Mars is in 1, 4, 8,12 and is the moveable house
· If Mars is in 4,7,8, or 12 and is in combination with Jupiter or Mercury.
Under what circumstances the "Mangal Dosh" is CANCELLED
in Spouse Compatibility Check (in the horoscope of the boy & girl)?
· If both have the presence of Kuja Dosh
· If the Mahadasha of Mars is already passed
· If the Mahadasha of Mars is not coming or comes in the later stage of life
· If Saturn is in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house.
· If Saturn is affecting 7th house with "3rd or 10th Drishti"
· If Powerful Jupiter or Powerful Venus is placed in 1st house,
Under what circumstances Marsh is treated as Mild?
If Marsh is receiving drushti from any "Shubh" planet i.e. Jupiter, Venus, Moon & Mercury, it is treated to be a mild "Mangal".
How horoscope of the spouse is treated as matching with the horoscope having "Mangal Dosha"?
If the horoscope of the spouse has any of the following star positions, it is complementary to the person having "Mangal Doshaa" & hence the two can be considered to be match for each other.
1. If Saturn is in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house.
2. If Saturn is affecting 7th house with "3rd or 10th Drushti" i.e. if Saturn is in 5th or 10th house.
3. If Powerful Jupiter (In Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh or swanavamansh etc...), or Powerful Venus (in
Pisces, Taurus or Libra or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh, Svanavamansh etc...) is placed in 1st house,
4. If 7th house is affected by Jupiter's 5th or 9th drushti i.e. Jupiter is placed in 3rd or 11th house.
5. If Rahu or Ketu is located in 1st or 7th house.
Importance of Mangal "Marsh" in 21st Century
1. Marsh gives a very high fighting spirit which helps in coming out of difficult situations, dealing with the stress.
2. It teaches aggression which is very essential in taking new challenges.
3. It gives industrious nature, person having "So called" Mangal Dosh will never be a lazy person. It makes the person very enthusiastic. He or she will always keep himself or herself busy in something or the other constructive.
4. Marsh teaches high discipline, good administration & firm decision making. These are all the qualities absolutely necessary for any
5. Marsh is a gift to a Surgeon, General, Air Marshal, Admiral, President/Prime Minister of a Country, Businessman etc...
Positive Side of Being a Manglik
· Mars gives a high fighting spirit, which helps handling the worst of situations, and coming out, in working culture Mars helps handling stress.
· It teaches aggression which is important in accepting new challenges.
· Mangal Dosh will never have a lazy/lethargic person.
· It makes the person very enthusiastic/aggressive.
· Largely the person with be positive towards achievement of goals and will be busy in some or the other creativity.
· Mars teaches high discipline, good administration & m decision-making.
· These are all the qualities absolutely necessary for any successful leader.
Mangal Grah Shanti
1. Aim Hmaum Srim Dram Kam Graha Dhi Rajaya Yhaumaya Savah
If one can observe fast on Tuesdays for 21 times, the negative influence of Mangal can be reduced.
2. Chant the Hanuman Chalisa daily.
3. From the first Tuesday of a new month in a rising moon period start a fast.
4. From a Tuesday start chanting the Sunder Kand from the Tulsi Ramcharitmanas for 40 days continuously. Success assured. All wishes will be fulfilled.
5. Daily chant the Gayatri Mantra for 108 times continuously daily.
6. Wear a blood red coral in gold in the ring finger of right hand while chanting the mantra OM KRAAM KREEM KROUM SAH BHOMAY NAMAH.
Wear the red coral after getting your horoscope analyzed from a good astrologer.
7. Worship Lord Hanuman with the mantra:OM SHREEM HANUMATE NAMAH.Go to the Hanuman temple on Tuesday and offer sweets ,sindoor and light a ghee lamp.
8. Donate blood on a Tuesday every three months if health permits.
9. Donate red clothes to workers who work with sharp iron articles.
10. Perform the mangal Sadhana on a triangular mangal Yantra along with the mangal stotra (Prayer to mangal).
11. If Manglik Dosha is the cause of your not getting married then in that case do the fast as described above and along with it feed ants with wheat flour on that day. Success is sure.
12. Perform the Hanumant Sadhana on a Hanumant Yantra.
You can do any one of the remedies or use a combination of remedies. Remedies number 5, 9, 11 should be done after taking proper guidance. As soon as you start the remedies the good results will follow. As far as practical experience goes the best remedy for the Manglik Dosha is chanting of the Hanuman Chalisa and recitation of the Sunder Kand.